- Reporter looking for CF interviewees for a story in Elle magazine
- You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids
- Speaking out about invasive questioning
- ANNOUNCING 1 AUGUST as INTERNATIONAL CHILDFREE DAY – a press release from Laura Carroll
- Going green / being childfree – what’s the connection really?
Tag Archives: voluntarily childless
We have Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and so many other “Days” from Secretary Day to even National Vanilla Ice Cream Day! Acclaimed childfree author Laura Carroll thinks it’s high time to bring back a “Day” that was celebrated forty years … Continue reading