- Reporter looking for CF interviewees for a story in Elle magazine
- You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids
- Speaking out about invasive questioning
- ANNOUNCING 1 AUGUST as INTERNATIONAL CHILDFREE DAY – a press release from Laura Carroll
- Going green / being childfree – what’s the connection really?
Tag Archives: south africa fertility rates
The environmental impact of having children is one of the top reasons that people give for not having children. It’s an answer that we’ve heard quite a bit from people participating in our research too. There are online groups that … Continue reading
According to a report in The Sunday Independent, the latest South African census results, and other demographic studies, indicate that access to education and opportunities has resulted in women having fewer children and getting married later in life. You can read the article below. What … Continue reading