- Reporter looking for CF interviewees for a story in Elle magazine
- You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids
- Speaking out about invasive questioning
- ANNOUNCING 1 AUGUST as INTERNATIONAL CHILDFREE DAY – a press release from Laura Carroll
- Going green / being childfree – what’s the connection really?
Tag Archives: climate change
The environmental impact of having children is one of the top reasons that people give for not having children. It’s an answer that we’ve heard quite a bit from people participating in our research too. There are online groups that … Continue reading