If you don’t want to have kids–whether you think of yourself as childfree or something else–we’d love to hear from you!
We’d really like to hear your answers to some of these questions:
- What is your story . . . ?
- (How) did you come to identify as childfree?
- How important is your childfree identity in relation to other aspects of your life?
- Do you belong to an childfree (or similar) online group?
- If so, can you tell us about joining the group? What does this group mean to you?
- If not, would you consider it? Why/not?
- How do you describe yourself/your choice to remain childfree to others? (colleagues/family/friends/online/partners/strangers)
- Where do you live & what sources of support and/or challenges do you encounter there?
- How have you managed/dealt with these challenges?
- What support would you like to recieve?
We’re interested in understanding what it’s like being childfree in differenct places, so please do indicate where you’re from.
We look forward to reading your answers!