- Reporter looking for CF interviewees for a story in Elle magazine
- You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids
- Speaking out about invasive questioning
- ANNOUNCING 1 AUGUST as INTERNATIONAL CHILDFREE DAY – a press release from Laura Carroll
- Going green / being childfree – what’s the connection really?
Category Archives: Light-hearted
Our society tends to glorify parenthood, but research indicates that a significant number of people would not have chosen to parent if they had known what it entailed. This banned advertisement for condoms takes a more light-hearted, and honest, look at … Continue reading