- Reporter looking for CF interviewees for a story in Elle magazine
- You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids
- Speaking out about invasive questioning
- ANNOUNCING 1 AUGUST as INTERNATIONAL CHILDFREE DAY – a press release from Laura Carroll
- Going green / being childfree – what’s the connection really?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
It has been argued that parent- or family-friendly work policies are pronatalist. Alena Heitlinger, for example, has said: Parental leaves, childcare services, flexible work arrangements, re-entry training programs, and social security and taxation policies that do not penalize women for motherhood have been promoted as measures of equal opportunities … Continue reading
According to a report in The Sunday Independent, the latest South African census results, and other demographic studies, indicate that access to education and opportunities has resulted in women having fewer children and getting married later in life. You can read the article below. What … Continue reading