Welcome to our research blog, a space dedicated to our study of online childfree identities. The purpose of this blog is to provide an overview of our study, share a bit about ourselves as researchers, and keep interested participants in the study up-to-date with our progress.
- Reporter looking for CF interviewees for a story in Elle magazine
- You Shouldn’t Need A Reason For Not Having Kids
- Speaking out about invasive questioning
- ANNOUNCING 1 AUGUST as INTERNATIONAL CHILDFREE DAY – a press release from Laura Carroll
- Going green / being childfree – what’s the connection really?